Dec 31, 2015

Looking Forward

As 2015 is coming to a close and I select my top ten 2015 favorite images - I find myself looking back on all the memories and photographs created and I'm so thankful for every moment.  This was my best year ever and the time feels like a gift which I never take for granted. 

It was a busy year!  Trips to Florida, Chicago, Newfoundland, Utah/Arizona/Nevada, Washington and Costa Rica (twice!!).  I spent so much time in nature and I'm always at my happiest when I'm outside.  I was also able to spend some much needed time with friends while I was away and I'm very lucky to have surrounded myself with such incredible people.
 
One of the biggest honors of the year was receiving the Grand Prize in the Windland Smith Rice International Awards.  It was something I never expected and the experience it something I will never forget.  I've also had so much support from clients both new and old, companies/publications who I feel very lucky to work with and I owe many thanks to my retail locations and print clients.  I'd also like to take this time to thank everyone here for all your support this past year and I wish you all the best in 2016.

So....here we go!  #10 is a previously unpublished image of a young Red Fox taken only a few weeks ago when there was still no snow in sight!  I've been in Algonquin since the weekend and it doesn't look like fall here anymore!!

No comments: