Oct 29, 2016

Love is...

I've always held onto special images for a while after taking them to keep them all to myself until I feel ready to share. With this image I just can't wait any longer!! This is one of the best wildlife moments I've ever had and I couldn't be more pleased with the results of this encounter.

I watched as this Black Bear Sow walked into the woods with her two cubs and disappeared from sight. An hour later she hadn't come back out and I went to the edge of the trees to chec...k on her and saw her resting under a large tree with her cubs playing behind her. At that moment she got up and slowly walked towards me to a fallen tree and sat down hanging her legs over it. I couldn't believe my luck! So imagine how I felt when a short time later one of her cubs decided to join her and copy her every move!!!

***This image may not be used in any way. Licensing is not available for this image at this time. Limited Edition Prints/Canvas and other printed products are available. For enquiries please contact me directly at mlorenzphotography@rogers.com.***

All of my photographs are Copyright © Megan Lorenz, All Rights Reserved. They may not be used in whole or in part for artistic reference, blogged, reproduced, redistributed, copied or manipulated for commercial or personal use under any circumstances without a license and/or my written consent.

 

No comments: