May 19, 2017

The Early Bird

I'm back!!  Not for long though...I have a couple of workshops, deliveries and catching up on other work next week before I leave again. Busy is good :-D Keeps me out of trouble - mostly lol.

We had an amazing trip catching up with good friends, time with my parents, a wonderful day with my mentor Gary's family and scouting lots of new burrows. Not everything always goes to plan and this trip was difficult at times since our regular burrows were unoccupied this year and my Canon 1DX Mark II broke during the trip. Canon Canada was unable to get another one to me in time due to paperwork and custom clearance requirements. A bit frustrating but it can always be worse so I chose not to dwell on the issues and enjoyed my time in Florida. 

Here's a shocked little Burrowing Owlet. I think he was surprised to see me so early in the morning ;-)

No comments: