Mar 6, 2013

Two Of A Kind

Two Of A Kind by Megan Lorenz
Two Of A Kind, a photo by Megan Lorenz on Flickr.


Finally home after a couple of wonderful weeks in Costa Rica. I miss it already. A special thank you to my friends in CR: Alexander, Herardo, Edwardo, Yehudi, Francisco, David & David. Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Last year I arranged transfers from location to location. This year we drove which was so much fun! At times it was an eye-opening experience but from now on.....I'll be driving myself around Costa Rica and enjoying the freedom and peace it gives me. We were held up a bit on the way to the airport but luckily we'd been told it was a bad route and to leave lots of extra time. We had to wait for landslides ahead of us to be cleared before we were able to continue along the road going through Braulio Carrillo National Park. Only in Costa Rica ;-)

I was thrilled to have so many opportunities with the Collared Aracaris at David's place....the Costa Rica Nature Pavilion. This one is probably my favorite although I haven't had much of a chance to go through the images while I was gone.

No comments: