Oct 20, 2015

Attack Of The Puffins

I'm back from a trip to Utah/Arizona and trying to get caught up on all I missed. It wasn't a very productive trip since I got sick on day 4 and had to be rushed into Urgent Care with a cold and unable to breathe. My stats were really bad and I had to take it seriously so as much as it killed me - I wasn't able to do any photography for the rest of our time there. I'm still glad I went and was able to visit some beautiful places (Zion, Bryce, Dixie National Forest, Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon) and I look forward to visiting again to photograph it all. I also had a few days with a couple of my favorite people and wouldn't have missed that for anything.

Since I haven't been able to get to any of my editing backlog, here's a video from Newfoundland that I don't think I've posted yet.

 
 

No comments: