Jan 5, 2020

2019 Best Of The Best

Choosing my favorites for 2019 was a difficult task because I had so many wonderful experiences and incredible photo opportunities. You'll notice that half of my personal favorites this time around are of a Canada Lynx. I spent a wonderful few months with this female and the time I had with her will be something I always remember. I also had a few wonderful trips to Florida, Costa Rica and Borneo and being able to explore during these trips always makes me realize how lucky I am. I worked with some amazing people and organizations and enjoyed licensing my work for some exciting publications and products. I reconnected with family and made a commitment to myself to prioritize the relationships in my life. With all of these good things, there are always losses and I'm being patient with myself. I'm learning that grief is a process without a time limit but I am often stronger than I realize and good things could be just around the corner. I hope everyone has a healthy & happy 2020. See my personal favorites here!!


No comments: